This site is a directory of northern New Jersey municipal courts and superior courts. If you have a case before the court, you can find directions and contact information right here.
The easiest way to find the court you’re looking for is to simply type its name into the search bar at the top of each page. All the Municipal Courts of northern New Jersey can also be found listed in drop-down menus from the main menu system at the top of the page.
The New Jersey Municipal Court system promises to:
- Provide equal access to a fair and effective system of justice for all without excess cost, inconvenience, or delay, with sensitivity to an increasingly diverse society.
- Offer complementary methods of dispute resolution while preserving the constitutional right to trial by an impartial judge or jury and ensuring compliance with the results achieved through effective enforcement of court orders.
- Provide quality service that continuously improves, that meets or exceeds public expectations, and that ensures that all are treated with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
- Maintain the independence of the Judiciary while strengthening relations with the public, the bar, and the other branches of government.
- Acknowledge and enhance the potential of every person in our organization to contribute to the administration of justice through participation, training, and technology.
- Share a sense of common identity and purpose as a statewide Judiciary.
- Earn the respect and confidence of an informed public.